Relatives with loved ones dealing with addiction frequently believe like they have used all their ways to assist their loved one. Via initiatives such as talking to their loved one about their use, controlling their environment, involvement in prior rehab or recovery attempts, etc., families strive to control their loved one’s drug abuse.
A person suffering from a drug use disorder can experience a number of treatment options.
At United Recovery Project, it is our duty as a healthcare professional to support family members and others affected by addiction to choose the correct choice for care that better meets their particular needs for treatment.
ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS OF TREATMENT MODALITIES
United Recovery Project assists you and your loved ones achieve a treatment mode that will best suit your case. We understand that addiction recovery is not a one size fits all approach, and we help you design an addiction treatment program that will include different and efficient treatment options such as:
- 12-step Facilitation Therapy: it’s a twelve-step engagement plan intended to enable individuals with drug use problems to join voluntarily in self-help programs.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): an efficient method of behavioral therapy that attempts to relate the actions of the client to clear prior thinking. For mental health, drug abuse, and eating disorders, it is useful in helping patients’ substantial changes in efficiency and quality of life.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): offers new skills for people to handle painful feelings and minimize relationship tension. In focus on these four fields: mindfulness, interpersonal efficacy, tolerance to anxiety, and emotion control.
- Systemic Family Counseling: A type of psychotherapy that helps people in their family fix problems. Family members work closely to consider the dynamic of their society and how each other is influenced by their actions.
- Mindfulness Therapy: Which involves mindfulness techniques such as meditation and breathing exercises, which is also known as a modified type of cognitive therapy. Mindfulness counseling shows us how to reduce harmful patterns of thought.
- Social Reintegration: A mechanism by which a person seeking care discovers how to live a stable, substance-free life. To help them develop systematic methods of social inclusion, it offers a series of assumptions. It tackles, as part of their rehabilitation, the problems of housing, schooling, vocational training and jobs.
LET US HELP YOU: CALL UNITED RECOVERY PROJECT TODAY
With the country being swept by a major drug epidemic, alcohol treatment programs are now more important than ever before. United Recovery Project is committed to helping you build an alcohol care service that better fits the needs for community treatment and meets our country’s rising needs.
Our team is dedicated to finding the right kind of recovery option for the neighborhood, such as sober living facilities, intensive outpatient treatment, residential treatment, and partial hospitalization, and also hospital full-spectrum treatment centers.
Our staff will help you decide which recovery program is best for the group through our program planning process, and which counseling modalities will best suit your clients’ needs.
Give us a call if you are willing to support people suffering from addiction in the society in which you work, your loved ones or yourself.